Let's talk method one: Shaving.
Shaving is easy, budget friendly, and takes little to no time. You are able to "touch up" when need be and take off as much or as little as you'd like. Shaving lasts a few days or so depending on hair growth.
A few things to be mindful of:
1. Using disposal razors only once when grooming below.
2. Shave in the direction of hair growth.
3. Be gentle!
Method Two: Waxing.
Waxing may sound painful, and depending on your pain level can be, but it is so worth it! Beauty is pain. Although it can be pricey, if you are like me and not willing to learn to wax yourself, the results are pretty awesome. Waxing can last a few weeks depending on personal hair growth.
1. If going to an esthetician seek a salon that is reputable, sanitary and has history! (You want someone clean and who has some experience in this field)
2. Don't be afraid to do research! (I have personally read reviews, called salons, gone in to take a look around - especially watching eyebrow waxings if out in the open to and looking at restrooms)
3. If you do go through with a waxing don't be afraid to speak up about what it is you want or how it may feel. In this process make sure your technician isn't double-dipping (that's a BIG no no, GERMS!)
Both processes can be achieved safely and both are acceptable grooming tactics. It's all about preference.
But the question I pose to you all, male, female, other, trans etc, is do you all think bald kiddies are child-like?
Awhile back I witnessed two males in discussion about this. Guy 1 stated he didn't mind a lil fluff as long as it wasn't overboard (tame and trimmed I assumed). Guy 2 stated he didn't want to see a fro of any kind. Guy 1 replied "why not? You're dealing with grown women and grown women have hair on their *meows.*" He went on to say that a guy who likes it completely gone all of the time is kind of perverted, maybe even a bit of a pedophile. Whoa. That's serious. I stopped listening in (should have been minding my business anyway). But that always rang out in my head anytime the topic of waxing or shaving of the lady parts came up. I get both perspectives, but it all comes down to hygiene and what the lady is comfy with.
Let me know what you all think!
Check out this article that asked men what they thought of bald kitties!